黄色带三级

    Speak Golden Blog

    Rugged Gold Strong Global New Rugged: Will 12.27 gold crude oil trend analysis rise?

    2019-12-27 15:02:38

    After the decline continued, the gold bulls tended to remain strong, and they continued to be bullish in the past. They focused on the pressure of 1512-1516 and the support of 1508-1506 below. The crude oil daily line closed at the hammer line. The high point broke the previous high, and the low point did not break the previous low. At the beginning of the trend, Mo Qianji thought that crude oil fell after hitting 60.115 US dollars / barrel, and there was a downward trend of five waves. At the same time, the amplitude of the five waves was greater than the one wave. The rate of five waves would extend and there was a probability of further decline. 62.2-62.8, following 61.5-61.4 support,
    gold
    Gold closed at $ 1,499.10 per ounce yesterday. After the close, it retreated slightly by $ 1,497.65 per ounce, and then fell, reaching a maximum of $ 1,152.46 per ounce. After dropping to 1506.50, it showed a range of fluctuations, closing at $ 15.103 / oz.
    Previous trading strategy: bullish above 1.11000, pressure on 1.11202-1.11367, support below 1.11000-1.10937
    In the past, the expected trend of the euro / dollar was bullish. The daily line closed at the Yang line. The low point did not break the previous low, and the high point broke the previous high. There was an early trend. Mo Qianji thought that the wave structure of the gold decline came from 1475.74- At 1473.14, the trend of the decline wave was generally controlled within the range of 476-565. Although the trade situation has brought uncertain factors and the global economic slowdown has also put pressure on the manufacturing industry, the rest market remains calm. The growth rate of Europe and the United States of Japan closed the sun and crossed the high point. The high point broke before the high and the low point broke before the low. There was an upward trend. Affected by the increase in supply and the proactive pause of mao, oil prices rose to a three-month high, and both oil prices rose more than 1 %,
    AUD / USD
    The Australian dollar / US dollar closed at 0.69196 yesterday. After closing, it fell under 0.69296 pressure. There was a retracement of 0.69207. The exchange rate fell. The highest price was 0.69432. The final close was 0.69437.
    EUR / USD
    The euro / dollar closed yesterday at the level of 1.109903. After the close, the shock appeared to drop to 1.10814 and then fell. The highest reached the level of 1.11080 and fell again. The closing price was at 1.10966. The daily line closed at the small Yang line. The high reached the previous high and the low reached the low. Low, showing an early trend,
    Former trading strategy: bullish above 61.4, pressure on 62.5-62.8 and support on 61.5-61.4;
    Assuming crude oil breaks below 61.4 US dollars / barrel, the structure of the strong wave of crude oil decline will change, and the trend of adjustment waves will appear.
    The previous expectations for the price of gold were bullish,
    3. In terms of crude oil: API reports show that US oil reserves fell by 7.9 million barrels last week, and Russia also increased oil production.
    crude
    Crude oil closed at US $ 61.435 / barrel yesterday, and it fell after the close, at US $ 61.135 / ounce, the Asian-European trading range fluctuated. After touching US $ 61.045 / barrel, the price of oil fell to US $ 61.798 / barrel, then retreated, and finally closed at 61.701 USD / barrel, daily line closed Dayang, the high point broke the previous high, the low point did not break the previous low, there was an upward trend, Mo Qianji thought that the Australian dollar / dollar broke the Tuesday and Tuesday shock range on Thursday, and went higher, indicating that the Australian dollar / The US dollar maintains a strong trend. After the shock breaks, the AUD / USD may have a further decline. Mo Qianji thought that the euro / dollar had an interval shock on Tuesday and Tuesday, and broke on Thursday. At present, the exchange rate is at the level of 1.10863. A drop of 1.11080 is considered to be an inverse, a retracement of 1.10935 is considered to be an inverse 2. It is expected that the three waves of decline in the past will occur. The pressure above will focus on 1.11202-1.11367, and the support below will focus on 1.11000-1.10937. The previous long and short watershed was 1506 US dollars / ounce,
    Assume that the price of gold breaks below $ 1506 / ounce, the structure of the strong wave of gold's decline will change, and a wave of adjustment can occur.
    GBP / USD
    GBP / USD closed yesterday at the level of 1.29555. After the close, it fell. It fell under pressure at the high of 1.299958. It lost support at the level of 1.29590 and fell again by 1.30149. After the high shock, it closed at the level of 1.299905, focusing on 0.69684-0.70201, and focusing on 0.69389 below. -0.69287;
    Former trading strategy: retracement of 0.69287 bullish, purpose of 0.69684-0.70201, support below 0.69389-0.69287, Mo Qianji thought that the pound / dollar fell at the 1.29040 position, and the rebound strength will be strengthened, which will be regarded as a wave. It is expected that there will be two waves and three waves in the past, focusing on 1.30144-1.30578 on the top and 1.29674-1.29450 on the bottom;
    Previous trading strategy: 1.29464 is bullish on the near side, the top is 1.30144-1.30578, and the bottom is 1.29450-1.29200.
    According to investor demand, if the GBP / USD falls below the 1.29037 level, the exchange rate will continue to be bearish and the next goal is at 1.2736.
    The previous expectations about the price of crude oil were bullish.In the past, the long and short watershed was $ 61.4 per barrel.
    In the past, the expected trend of the GBP / USD was to see a rebound,
    Previous trading strategy: bullish above 1506, support focus on 1508-1506, target pressure is on 1512-1516, audio side:
    1. According to the CME "Fed Watch": After the Fed maintains in January next year, the probability of interest rates in the 1.50% -1.75% range is 97.8%, the probability of a 25 basis point reduction is 0%, and the probability of a 25 basis point increase is 2.2%; After maintaining it in March next year, the probability of the interest rate in the 1.50% -1.75% range is 93.6%, the probability of a 25 basis point reduction is 4.3%, and the probability of a 25 basis point increase is 2.1%.
    2. The number of begging for unemployment benefits in the United States fell last week. The agency pointed out that the decline in the number of initial applicants in the latest week largely offset the increase in the number of initial applicants in the previous two weeks.
    Previous Next
    Top

    Ranch

    Robust Global-Robust Financial Support {Alipay / WeChat} all commissions of the deposit agent are returned immediately-layers are returned-deposits arrive
    点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息 点击这里给我发消息
    Ultra-low margin trading (as low as $ 600 / lot-crude oil as low as $ 300 / lot)-lock-up does not occupy a low threshold of margin-high return-preferred solid global

    Contact QQ 239323443
    Contact QQ 845718419
    Contact QQ 270122483

            

    Hong Kong: (852) 9581 4763